What are the invoice payment options?
- Via Portal (for the USA )
- Check Starter kit details
- Check the Invoice
What is the maximum dispute period?
- The dispute period is 1 year. Complaints about all invoices with terms of more than one year are not accepted.
How to get an additional discount for Wildix services?
Where to check Invoices or Credit Notes?
- To check Invoices or Credit Notes follow the Portal's section 'Orders and Billing' then 'Account Balance'
Can yearly support of LifeTime licenses be paid only for months being in use?
- The technical support of LifeTime licenses is not optional but obliged and should be paid a whole for the year. Wildix doesn't guarantee service availability if support of LifeTime licenses is not provided
When Partners were notified that 2021 LifeTime Support fees for Version 3.88 are tripled?
- Notification concerning changes in charging of LifeTime licenses V.3.88 was sent on 29 of December 2020 to provide Wildix Partners enough time to apply any changes and notify their clients accordingly
- How secure is the "Pay my bill" option? (for USA Partners)
- Wildix top priorities are data security and services quality. To protect Partner's finance operations and data, Wildix uses secured and encrypted channels and hosts. One of the layers - is integration with the secured financial gateways. For our US partners, "Plaid.com" is used to validate the account and routing numbers - already used around the globe by companies directly or via gateways. (https://plaid.com/blog/data-privacy-week-2022)
Am I eligible for a Bonus increase?
- The Bonus Increase will be credited every month after you reach your “Bonus Increase Target”, starting on the month you achieve the “Bonus Increase Target” itself until December 2022 included.
- Bonus Increase is not related no linked to the yearly goal you decide to commit to.
- Bonus Increases will be withdrawn and payable back within 30 days if your results drop under your “Bonus Increase Target” for the subsequent months until Q1 2023 included.
How to estimate CN for HW converted to HWaaS?
- CN for HW item is based on the following conditions:
- If HW item ordered less than 1y ago, issue 100% cost
- If HW item ordered more than 1y ago but less than 2y, issue 80% cost
- If HW item ordered more than 2y ago but less than 3y, issue 60% cost
- If HW item ordered more than 3y ago but less than 4y, issue 40% cost
- If HW item ordered more than 4y ago but less than 5y, issue 20% cost
- If HW item ordered more than 5y ago, no CN
How to get DID Migration code?
- Do a search in the Portal: 'CLASSOUND Orders' or 'Serial/DID Finder' reports → →
- The Migration code is available in the Invoice.
- Rise Customer Care ticket
How to order CLASSOUND?
How to cancel DID number?
- To cancel DID number Partner have to submit a Customer Care ticket.
- Without a request for cancelation, in case DID number has been already Ported Out to another Provider, it automatically moves to Outgoing calls mode with no changes in renewal and billing.
Where to get details about FAX and/or SMS?
How to activate Emergency Services for DID number?
- Raise the ticket to Customer Care (CLASSOUND). For each number, Wildix needs to get the user location address. Emergency Services numbers are activated once the process of validation will be done.
- How to dial Emergency Services?
- Use unique Emergency Call codes in your Country (911, 112, etc. ). The call needs to be done with no country codes ahead.
What is the minimum term of use by a Partner of the new DID number?
How to monitor calls data?
- The system sends reports with usage of calls on a regular basis to all partners.
- In the Portal follow the section 'CLASSOUND' (right upper corner). Follow 'STATS OF CALL, LIST OF CALLS' next (only related to the CLASSOUND service).
- In the Portal follow the section 'ORDERS&BILLING', then 'ACCOUNT BALANCE'. Choose 'USAGE SCV file' from 'DOWNLOAD' column. You will find there detailed information about calls done from/to PBX (only related to the CLASSOUND service).
- In the CDR-View https://confluence.wildix.com/display/DOC/CDR-View+User+Guide
- In the X-caracal https://confluence.wildix.com/x/FAEzBQ
What X means at the end of DID number?
- Sign "X" represents the range of 10 numbers in sequence. For example, +498****01071X sign "x" means that the range starts from +498****010710 to +498****010719 including ten numbers in sequence.
- For XX in the and of the number - one hundred numbers in sequence. For example +498****0107XX the range starts from +498****010700 to +498****010799
How long does it take to port DID number?
- Full porting, depending on Area and Donor operator, takes 1-3 weeks. Ordering of new DID takes 1-2 business days in case the requested Area is available. Activation of Outbound Service with your own DIDs takes 1 business day.
Where can I see porting date of the ordered DID number?
- In the Portal's 'CLASSOUND Orders' report
How does CLASSOUND FLAT apply to PBX?
- Ordering of new/full-ported/outbound/FreePhone DID number ('s) is coming with CLASSOUND FLAT license as an integral part of the DID number service but is activated only on Essential, Business, and Premium licenses.
With a Basic license DID numbers can be used only for per-minute charge.
For example, if you have 1 Premium license, 2 Essential licenses, and 5 Basic licenses - with DID number ('s) you will get 3 CLASSOUND Flat licenses automatically. 5 Basic licenses will not be considered.
- In the case of DID number ordered to the Client(Slave) PBX that in one WMS network with Server(Master) PBX, the number of CLASSOUND Flat licenses get equal to the number of Premium, Business, and Essential licenses of Server(Master) PBX. The only way to change the number of CLASSOUND Flat licenses is to make license changes on Server(Master) PBX, or set Client(Slave) PBX as stand-alone.
Is it possible to change the porting date?
- There is an option to shift the confirmed porting date via ticket to Customer Care. It has to be done no later than 5 business days before the confirmed porting date. There is no guarantee the new porting date will be applied strictly following the new request. It can vary depending on the Service Provider's decision. It is paid service. Change the CLASSOUND porting date: 50USD/Euro/GBP
Where to monitor the total quantity of calls done per user for the CLASSOUND service?
- The report 'Stats of calls' in the CLASSOUND section of Portals Dashboard gives detailed information of quantity (per minutes) that was done per user.
How to block the user's outgoing calls as soon as the threshold of 3000 minutes of CLASSOUND is reached?
- There is no such option in the system.
Can monthly DID numbers be ordered on 5-year (1-year) PBX?
- All services related to the same PBX have the same terms and expiration date. It is not allowed to have a monthly service connected to a 5years (1-year) PBX.
The expiration date must be the same for the PBX and the services connected to that PBX. CLASSOUND Activation Request
How to find out the exact time of porting for DID number?
- DID porting time depends on losing carriers and vary during the day. Perform the PBX configuration at least one day before. By default, it is 2 PM in your time zone.
How to fix the issue when calls from DID numbers indicate as 'undesirable calls' on local opponents?
- If the number is marked as spam, it may be related to the traffic profile used by the number. From their devices users of mobile phones can block and report spam calls (see sample for Samsung mobile phones: https://es.hiya.com/products-smart-call) Like an option, you can contact Hiya (or any other similar apps) and update the information for the number: https://hiyahelp.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new. Please, feel free to open a tech support ticket for more detailed analysis
How many concurrent calls are available for 1 DID number?
the number of concurrent calls depends on the type of license the user has. The basic license allows 2 concurrent calls per user, Essential - 4, Business - 8, Premium - 8
How to move CLASSOUND service between PBXs of the same end-user?
- To transfer CLASSOUND service between PBXs of the same end-user submit the ticket to Customer Care
How to make calls to a special number via CLASSOUND?
- To make calls to any special number submit the ticket to CC CLASSOUND so the availability will be checked in advance. Each special number is reviewed individually.
How to activate Emergency Services for DID numbers of the Germany region?
- Starting from 2021, Emergency Services for DID numbers of the Germany region activate automatically.
- Can the range of numbers (10, 100, 1000) that have been ordered via Classound be split, or some numbers from the range that have been ordered via Classound be canceled?
- Splitting of number ranges (10, 100, 1000), as well as cancelation part of numbers from the range that has been already ordered, is impossible. In case you want to be more flexible, please order single numbers.
How to test integration WMS Teams, without ordering Classound Flat on PBX?
- There is no option to test integration WMS Teams without Classound service activated on PBX. To test the integration WMS Teams you need to create test PBX with WMS version: 5.03.20210623.1 or higher, add Wildix UC-ESSENTIAL / UC-BUSINESS / UC-PREMIUM license for each user, activate CLASSOUND and plag in WMS Team after.
How to change the amount of the license for Teams4wildix?
- To change the amount of the license for Teams4widlix rise a ticket customer care ticket via WMP
Where to get the price for SMS of Classound service per country?
How to configure Instant Virtual Porting?
How to order HWaaS device?
How to cancel and return HWaaS ?
- as for HWaaS Contract, it should be kept for a minimum 6 months (the rule doesn't work in case of "Commitment" )
- submit the RMA request with the serial number of HWaaS device and address to pick it up
- In the UK, the after the RMA has been opened, tech support emails the client shipping return labels
- Partner attaches the return labels to the boxes the devices will be shipped back in
- Devices are shipped back to the Wildix UK office
What to do in case of lost HWaaS?
- HWaaS items are fully covered for any type of damage except the loss. In this case, the Partner will be charged at a CAPEX price for the lost item. For the lost HWaaS item, its S/N should be provided. The invoice to cover item cost at HW price will be issued, then HWaaS delivery will be terminated and changed the item to HW (from HWaaS). Partner may order a new replacement device as an HWaaS. In case HWaaS is in use for less than 6 months, a fee for the full 6 months term will be applied.
How to delete Storage from the PBX?
- Storage purchase is the final one as per the warning message "Attention: after increasing the size of the volume, it will be impossible to reduce its size." Create a new PBX without storage and terminate the old one.
When does the HWaaS billing circle start?
- For HWaaS billing, the circle starts in 14 calendar days after the shipment of orders for all types of licenses. Confirm with Natali if any exceptions
What is the minimum term of use by a Partner of the HWaaS?
What are the conditions of HWaaS quantitative discount?
- HWaaS quantitative discount applied only after the renewal and strictly per item code
What to do if HW PBX can't be upgraded to the new WMS version due to tech issues?
- load the WMS4 image to the HDD by following this procedure https://confluence.wildix.com/x/cQeIAQ, activate the PBX with the activation key already available, and restore the configuration from the backup taken from 3.8X, if available.
- replace the PBX with a new HW-PBX and follow the instructions above (most probably the new HW has WMS5 pre-installed). This option would also fix the USB port issues and would allow using again the services that need the USB key (CDR, CTI, Faxes, etc...).
- Submit a ticket to Tech Support
Is it possible to convert my HWaaS device into CAPEX?
- Yes, Partners may request the conversion of their HWaaS items to the HW ones after 6 months of ownership or payment and buy out the items with the full HW price
How to check the device warranty?
- device warranty is under 1 year and the device could be replaced
- device warranty is under 5-year warranty. For the device to be replaced the Partner needs to provide a signed 5-year warranty document
- the device is out of warranty. A new device needs to be purchased by the Partner
How to move HWaaS item to another PBX/EndUser?
How to convert CAPEX into HWaaS?
How to activate (create) a new PBX?
How does Commitment work?
- Only 1m/1y PBXs are eligible for 3y or 5y "Commitment"
- If "Commitment" is applied to the existing PBX, the discount of 15% (for 3years "Commitment") or 20% (for 5years "Commitment") will be added to the existing licenses AFTER the next renewal
- If new licenses are added for PBX before the Commitment - the discount will be added immediately for the newly added licenses ONLY
- Partner can add any Service to the PBX under Commitment (Licenses, CLASSOUND or HWaaS) - billing will be applied from the order date (not commitment start date)
- It is not allowed to detach ANY service (License, CLASSOUND or HWaaS) from the PBX under "Commitment" till the end of the Commitment date
- To upgrade licenses on PBX under the Commitment, please, submit a request to Customer Care for evaluation
- HWaaS or DIDs can NOT be returned before the "Commitment" expiry date
- The Commitment is planned to be auto-renewed. The expiration and commitment schedule is available under the 'Licenses Expirations Calendar' Portal report
How to get funds back in case of mistaken activation of any licenses?
- All service purchases are final
Can be licenses moved from one PBX to another?
- No, Licenses can not be transferred between PBXs. To have more flexibility, please use monthly subscriptions.
How to change PBX license duration?
Whats is the Wildix SLA?
How to calculate License costs?
- To calculate license costs use Pricelist available at the Portal.
- Here are several examples of the costs prorate:
If Partner orders a 1y license on April 2021 on the new PBX, he'll be charged for April 2021 - April 2022 period and the license will be renewed in April every year for the next full 1 year
If Partner orders a 1y license on April 2021 on the existing PBX with yearly licenses expiration in Sep 2021, for example, he'll be charged for April 2021 - Sep 2021 period for just added licenses, and then all licenses will be renewed in Sep 2021 every year for the next full 1 year
If Partner orders 5y license on April 2021 on the new PBX, he'll be charged for April 2021 - April 2025 period and the license will be renewed in April every five years for the next full 5 years
If Partner orders a 5y license on April 2021 on the existing PBX with yearly licenses expiration in Sep 2021, for example, he'll be charged for April 2021 - Sep 2021 period for just added licenses, and then all licenses will be renewed in Sep 2021 every five years for the full period
How to activate the licenses?
How to upgrade the WMS version?
How to remove Cloud PBX from the WMP?
How to get 5y extended warranty?
How to activate demo licenses on PBX?
- Wildix recommends Partners use PBXs with monthly subscriptions (create new or use existing ones) for testing or demo purposes to be flexible with the modifications and termination (licenses on PBXs used for test/demo are non-refundable)
What happens if the connection between the two control units fails, Server and Client PBX?
- If the Server PBX fails, client PBXs will continue to work because they get their licenses from the WMP connection and not Server PBX directly
Can Server PBX licenses be used to register users on the Client PBX?
- Users can be registered on all Client PBXs as long as the total amount of users does not exceed the number of licenses on the Server PBX
How to be informed about license usage exceeded?
How to upgrade the licenses on PBX?
What is the latest time to amend the PBX before the renewal?
Where to get detailed information about the license's expiration period?
- Section 'Licenses Expirations Calendar' of Reports in the Portal.
How to check if PBX with LT licenses is eligible for WMS upgrade?
How to check Lifetime Licenses support fee?
- Follow section LifeTime PBXs of Reports in Dashboard.
- The Support Cost is reflected in an appropriate row of the table
- Be advised, that the cost of LT Support fees for Version 3.88 is tripled
How to terminate Wizywebinar Licenses?
- Before terminating the Wizywebinar License on PBX, the Wizywebinar Access for the appropriate users should be terminated in the Portal (Customers - Company - Contacts)
I can not modify my PBX: "The Customer has more than one PBX with active licenses"
Starting from April 19, 2022, only one PBX with active licenses is allowed per customer (or one WMS network)
ALL PBXs of the same customer should belong to the same WMS Network and inherit the licenses from the main (server) PBX with active licenses.
Otherwise, extra PBXs with active licenses should be moved under other customers.
Partner may transfer PBX under the right one via the Portal "Transfer" functionality
- Partner can request new services or extra licenses to the "Read Only VP PBX" via Customer Care ticket only.
All new services or extra licenses added to the "Read Only VP PBX" are charged separately
What does mean notification "For correct work of PBX in WMS network, correct licenses have to be ordered on WMP or WMS-network has to be deactivated."?
- The warning message indicates the discrepancy between WMS setup in WMP and PBX console: in the Portal, these PBXs are not in WMS, while merged via PBX console. Although it doesn't affect any functionality of the system at the moment, this configuration will not allow to upgrade WMS to v.6. Partner should sync-up configurations (in most cases - setup WMS in the Portal).
Can I convert my UC PBX to x-bees?
“x-bees” licenses are designed for new businesses only
If Parter does need to switch from UC to x-bees due to the biz or tech reasons, the following conditions will be applied:
There is no "test/try/check" option, the switch is final
If PBX is on a 1m UC subscription, the Partner may delete the UC and buy any x-bees. If such an option is not available, pls submit a Customer Care ticket
If PBX also has HWaaS or/and CLASSOUND, a Customer Care ticket should be submitted to request the switch
If PBX is on a 1y UC subscription, Customer Care may help to switch to the same 1y ONLY x-bees. No Credit Notes/adjustments.
If PBX is on a 5y UC subscription, Customer Care may help to switch to the 1m or 1y, with a 3y commitment. This option needs to be reviewed before the approval.
How I can start ordering x-bees?
- How much would delivery cost?
- Open master box - 5 USD
- Logistics fees - 60 USD flat rate
- Overnight costs calculation - please contact CC to evaluate the price
- Open master box - 5 GBP
- Logistics fees - 29 GBP EURO flat rate
- Open master box - 5 EURO
- Logistics fees - 29 EURO EURO flat rate
- How to find out order shipping tracking information?
- submit Customer Care ticket
How to change HW device in case of out-of-box failure/dead on arrival (OBF/DOA)?
- If the device doesn't work after unboxing (OBF/DOA) - submit RMA. The new one will be sent to replace.
- In case of no new one at the warehouse, there are two options: replacement to the refurbished device or waiting till the new item arrives.
- If returns used item under the 1y or 5y warranty, it may be replaced by both, new or refurbished item
Can the CAPEX item be returned?
- No, the CAPEX purchase is final. Wildix offers the HWaaS model with the flexibility to exchange, return or upgrade.
How to return items ordered by mistake?
- All the purchases are final. Wildix advises keeping such items in the Partner's stock for future projects.
May I ask for the order amendment?
Once the order is placed, requests to merge orders, cancel orders or modify the order is not guaranteed as items can be already dispatched. However, Partner may submit CustomerCare ticket and the team will do its best to process the request.
How I can add a delivery address if I need to send items directly to the customer
- Login into WMP
- Click on the "Customers" button
- Select "Customer name" and click on three dots on the right
- Select "Addresses"
- Edit/Add addresses
Company Information Changes
How can I grant new access to the portal for an employee?
- In the Portal select your company in the section "Customer"
- Click and in pop-up window choose field Contacts
- Click in the right up corner.
- You will open the form for adding the new access data.
- Add new contact and send an invite
- Be advised the splitting on Technician, Sales manager and Accountant uses for sorting order only. It does not affect any permissions or restrictions.
How can I delete access to the portal or change information for an employee?
- Login to the Portal
- Select your company in section "Customer"
- Click and in pop-up window choose field Contacts
- Choose the contact you want to delete and click .
- In pop-up window click Edit.
- In the next section, you can make changes or delete the contact totally.
How to delete Reseller from WMP?
- Enter Reseller at Resellers section of WMP
- Choose the Reseller you want to delete and click .
- From the options menu choose Edit
- In the Edit section choose Delete
- The reseller will be deleted right after final confirmation.
How to find the verification code notification to enter the Portal?
- Check mail with verification code notification in the Spam folder of the email box.
- Contact mail service provider to get more details of possible failure.
- Contact Customer Care Wildix to address the issue.
How to cancel the service on a specific date and time?
- Cancellation of services cannot be booked ahead of time.
Where to find phones technical specifications?
How to move Reseller or end-user between Partners?
- To move Reseller or end-user between Partners submit a ticket to Customer Care with a detailed description of the request. Reseller or end-user can be moved strictly with official confirmation (agreement) of the Reseller or end-user, current Partner, and new Partner
What is the Security Policy at Wildix?
Assign Reseller to another Partner: 100USD/Euro/GBP(paid by new owner)
Assign End-User to another Partner: 100USD/Euro/GBP (paid by new owner)
- Credit Note request is rejected due to the lack of justification: 100USD/Euro/GBP
Change the CLASSOUND porting date: 50USD/Euro/GBP (not guaranteed, has to be no later than 5 days before the current porting date)
- Transfer DID number(s) between PBXs per one transfer operation: 50USD/Euro/GBP
Note: Wildix has the right to change prices or modify the list of services without notice
What language should be used for submitting Customer Care requests?
- To optimize Customer Care work efficiency, all requests are accepted only in English.
If your ticket is written in another language, you need to resubmit it.