Thanks to Google Calendar and Microsoft 365 integrations, it is possible for external users to schedule meetings with Agents using Meeting Scheduler.
- Min. supported WMS version: 6.01.20220621.2 and higher
- Licensing: min. x-bees-Standard for access to Kite settings to set up calendars
- Scheduling of meetings is currently not available for group of Agents
- Admin access to PBX, Google Suite Admin Console and Google Workspace
- Admin access to PBX, Microsoft organizational account with enabled Global administrator role (Azure AD)
- Agents should have a valid license allowing them to use Outlook and mailbox
- Sync of users from Azure AD is performed basing on the Primary email address: user’s primary email in Azure AD and in WMS should match. User’s primary email address can be changed by an administrator
- New custom calendars are added once a day at night when fully synced or as soon as they are updated (e.g. renamed)
- In order for avatars and icons to be displayed in emails about calendar events in Outlook, the user must confirm that they trust the email@example.com address (this can be done directly through the notification from Outlook, displayed in the header of the mail).
- On the Kite Settings -> Calendar Settings page, working hours correspond to the settings from Outlook. A lunch break from 1 pm to 2 pm is available. Time zone value is also synced, but time zone name may differ.
- Calendars added via Outlook -> Settings -> Add personal calendars / Add from directory are not synced
Google Calendar and Microsoft 365 Integrations Activation for Admins
Google Calendar Activation
To activate Google Calendar integration, follow the steps described in x-bees Admin Guide.
Microsoft 365 Activation
To activate Microsoft 365 integration, follow the steps described in x-bees Admin Guide.
Integration Settings for Agents
Once the integration is activated, Agent needs to set up calendars and available slots:
- Click on your user picture in the upper left-hand part of the screen to open Settings. Under Settings, click Kite settings
- Go to Calendar Settings tab
- 1 - Select calendars to add booked meetings to
- 2 - Select calendars to check available slots
- 3 - Change timezone if needed
- 4 - Set duration options (min - 15 minutes, max - 360 minutes)
- 5 - Set up 15/ 30 minutes breaks before or after a meeting
- 6 - Set available working days and hours (when using Microsoft calendars, working hours correspond to the settings from Outlook. A lunch break from 1 pm to 2 pm is available. Time zone value is also synced, but time zone name may differ)
- Click Save
The link under Profile details appears on the Calendar button and Agent can copy it and share with Guest User. Guest User can also schedule a meeting via 1-1 widget.
Agent can also limit the dates when a meeting can be booked. For this, the following part should be added to the Calendar link:
where “dd.mm.yyyy” is the start date, “dd.mm.yyyy” is the end date, and “meeting%20subject” is the subject, for example:
Manage scheduled meetings
Meeting scheduling for external users
Schedule a meeting
It is possible to schedule a meeting:
To schedule a meeting, proceed with the following steps:
- Specify a subject, duration (by default, meeting duration is 30 min), enter emails of additional members (optional), and choose an available slot (it is possible to schedule a meeting a month in advance at maximum)
- Click Schedule
- Log in if required
The meeting is scheduled
Note: Starting from x-bees Web v. 22.214.171.1249630, maximum 2 scheduled meetings with one agent are allowed. Further meetings with the same agent can be scheduled after at least one of the meetings has passed.
Manage scheduled meetings
- Before the meeting, a reminder notification is sent
Invite other members
Guest user can invite other members to the conversation via the Add member button:
Enter email(s) and click Save:
The invited members get email invitation with link to the conversation.