x-bees Kite widget is a professional solution for business communication based on the WebRTC technology that brings Unified Communications to the corporate website. Using the widget, website visitors can communicate with agents via chat, video conference, share data, all in just a few clicks. And the chat requests from website visitors are easily managed by PBX users via x-bees interface.
- Video conference
- Desktop sharing
- File exchange
- Min. supported WMS version: 5.04.20220504 or higher
- Licensing: xb-Premium for managing Kite widgets; at least xb-Business for access to Kite
- Browser compatibility: Google Chrome
- We recommend using the latest stable browser version.
- Full support for Mozilla Firefox and Safari is coming soon.
Limitations: x-bees website widget doesn't work if browser is in Incognito mode.
- Make sure that these external servers and ports are open on your router/ Firewall:
Configuration of x-bees website widget consists of two steps:
- Creating website widget in x-bees - done by PBX user with xb-Premium license
- Implementation on the website – carried out by website webmaster
- Click on your user picture in the upper left-hand part of the screen to open Settings
- Choose the option Kite settings:
- On Kite Settings screen, navigate to Website widgets tab:
- Click Create new widget:
- Fill in the form:
Note: In case a Call group doesn't have any agents, it is not displayed in the list of available Call groups.
You can see preview of your widget with the entered information on the right, in Kite widget preview section.
6. Click Save.
7. Under Kite widget preview on the right you have two options: Copy to clipboard or Download file.
- All widgets are available for all users of all PBXs belonging to the same Customer (no matter whether PBXs are in WMS network or not).
- An agent who has never logged into x-bees, is not displayed as Kite agent (either as a member of a group of agents or individually).
The created widgets are displayed on the Website widgets tab on Kite Settings screen. There, you can edit or delete them if required, just by clicking Edit/ Delete button correspondingly.
Widget implementation on a website is performed by website webmaster, by pasting the code before closing HTML </head> tag on the web page the widget has to be added to.