On this page, you can find detailed description of CDR-View Liveboard in x-bees which provides the description of available reports and filters.
Created: November 2023
CDR-View in x-bees allows you to monitor the call activity of the employees and get reports related to the number of calls, costs, call duration, usage of trunks, etc, as well as analyze the activity of call agents and response groups.
- WMS version 6.01.20220621.2 or higher
- License: x-bees-SuperBee
- Analytics data is stored in an AWS datacenter in the region where the PBX is located.
- Events sending / data gathering should be enabled in WMS -> PBX -> Features -> Cloud Analytics. It is automatically activated if a PBX or whole WMS Network are running in the Cloud. In case of a standalone Virtual/ Hardware PBX, or if there is a mix of Cloud and Virtual/ Hardware PBXs in a WMS Network, Cloud Analytics should be enabled manually by admin. Documentation: WMS Settings Menu - Admin Guide (Features section).
Note: If sending of the events was enabled and then disabled, the old data is still stored in the data base. For the old data be removed, a ticket to customer care has to be opened.
Important: If you need to disable Cloud Analytics, please contact Wildix Technical Support, as it may affect presence sync in x-bees.
How to access CDR-View
To access CDR-View:
- Go to Analytics -> on the Home or the Liveboards tab, select CDRView X.X, where X.X is a version
View Different Charts
x-bees CDR-View provides the report data in different charts and you can easily navigate between them by choosing the necessary tab:
The following views are available:
- Flow id is the unique identifier of a call, including all call transfers.
For example, you see a call that consists of multiple parts and want to filter all its parts. You can use Flow id for this.
- Part refers to the number of transfers, starting from 0. First part of a call is a 0 transfer, the next on is the first transfer (Part=1), etc.
- In the Flags column, call flow is marked with flags (which act like tags). Currently, the following flags are available: voicemail, wizyConference, pbxConference, mobility, fax.
- The columns From MOS / To MOS (the Mean Opinion Score) display the caller / callee overall voice call quality. MOS is a rating from 1 to 5 ( 1 = the lowest score, 5 = the highest score), which is standardized by the International Telecommunications Union ITU-T.
Service Number column displays a) for an incoming call: the phone number of the trunk a customer called to b) for an outcoming call: the phone number of the trunk via which the outcoming call was made and which is displayed to a customer. For internal calls, the value is Null. Service Number column is available starting from WMS 6.04.
Ring Time displays the time when no one has picked up the call yet. Wait Time displays the waiting time (in seconds) in such cases as call put on hold, IVR etc.
In the column with the sound icon, you can download call recordings:
- In case of a WMS Network, you need to be logged in to the PBX, which the recording belongs to. Otherwise, the recording cannot be downloaded.
- If there were several recordings during a call, only the latest recording is displayed.
Note: currently this report is in Beta stage, available from WMS 6.04.20230815.1 and higher.
Filter Report Data
On the page that opens, you can see a report that displays data according to the filters at the top:
When you click on a filter, a pop-up window appears, which allows you to choose by which parameters you want to filter the report. E.g. clicking on the filter Direction (1), you can select inbound/ internal/ outbound calls (2):
- Currently, the selected filters are cleared after the page is reloaded. Saving filters after page reload is planned in Q4 2023
- It is also currently not possible to change the metric. The metric is always the number of calls.
The filters include:
- Direction: choose if you want to see inbound, internal, or outbound calls
- Service: select the services (Call groups) you want to be displayed
- Talk Time: select talk time (currently, the filter is available in seconds)
- Trunk: choose the trunks to be included in the report
- Tags: select available tags
- PBX: choose the necessary PBX serial(s)
- Date: choose the period by which the data should be filtered:
- Tab Rolling:
- This (minute(s), hour(s), day(s), week(s), month(s), quarter(s))
- Last (number of minute(s), hour(s), day(s), week(s), month(s), quarter(s))
- Before (<)
- After (>)
- On or after (≥)
- On or before (≤)
- Week to date
- Month to date
- Quarter to date
- Tab Fixed:
- Between / Not in between
- On (=) / Not on (!=)
- In month and year
- In quarter and year, etc.
- Name: select the user(s) to be included in the report
- ACL Group: select ACL group(s) to be displayed
- Number: choose the number/ extension to filter all incoming and outgoing calls to the selected number/ extension
- Department: select the necessary department(s) of PBX users
- Timezone: choose the timezone
- Group by: choose if you want to group the data by Status, Direction, Service, Trunk, or PBX.
For most filters, you can choose either to include or exclude data:
Save filter settings
Add a new view
After you've applied filters to the report, you can save the filter settings:
1. Click on the button Save view to the left of the filters panel:
2. Enter the view name, choose if you want to make it available for other users and click Save:
The next time you open CDR-View2.0, the system automatically opens the report in the saved view. To return to the default view, click on the name of the current view at the top (1) and press Reset Liveboard (2):
Here you can also switch to another saved view if available.
Click on the button to the left of the filters section on the top (1) and select Manage views (2):
On the Manage views screen, you can rename the view, delete it or make it visible for others:
Filter data via values in the report
Starting from WMS 6.04, it is possible to filter report data by choosing necessary values right on the report:
1. Select the item you want to filter data by (e.g. Internal calls as on the screenshot below)
2. Right-click on it and press Filter:
The report is then filtered by the parameter you have just chosen:
You can select multiple filters if required (select the item on the report -> right-click on it and press Filter again).
To clear the filters, click Clear all at the top:
Choose time bucket / filters / sorting via the charts
You can also choose time bucket, apply filters or apply preferable sorting directly on the charts. For this, click on the top bottom button (1) and select the option you need (2) (in our example on the screenshot below it is "Time Bucket"):
Create scheduled report
CDR-View allows you to configure scheduled reports to have them sent to email(s) at specified interval.
To schedule a report, click on the More (three dots) button (1) -> choose Schedule option (2):
On the Create Schedule screen that opens, fill out the following fields:
- CSV files are sent only for the visualisations that have tables.
- For PDF, you can turn the toggle on next to Show advanced PDF settings and configure the following options:
- Format: Liveboard or Visualisations
- Layout: Landscape or Portrait
- Select tabs to download: choose if you want to receive all or specific charts only
- Branding: decide if page number should be included
- Footer text: enter text for the footer of the report
- Recipients: you are automatically added as recipient of the report. You can also add other users or groups to send the report to
Click Save to save the scheduled report.
Manage scheduled reports
To manage your scheduled reports, click the More (three dots) button (1) and select Manage schedules (2):
Click More (three dots) next to the necessary report, where you get the following options:
- View run history
In case of pausing a scheduled report, its status changes to Paused. You can resume the scheduled report any time.