On this page, you can find detailed description of the Cloud Analytics (CDR-View 2.0) feature in Collaboration which provides all the information you need to keep on top of your business.
Created: July 2023
Updated: September 2023
Same as CDR-View, Analytics tab in Collaboration allows to monitor the call activity of the employees and get reports related to the number of calls, costs, call duration, usage of trunks, etc, as well as analyze the activity of call agents and response groups.
- Analytics data is stored in the AWS datacenter in the region where the PBX is located.
- Analytics is not available if Collaboration is opened via iframe.
Events sending / data gathering should be enabled in WMS -> PBX -> Features -> Cloud Analytics. It is automatically activated if a PBX or whole WMS Network are running in the Cloud. In case of a standalone Virtual/ Hardware PBX, or if there is a mix of Cloud and Virtual/ Hardware PBXs in a WMS Network, Cloud Analytics should be enabled manually by admin. Documentation: WMS Settings Menu - Admin Guide (Features section).
Note: If sending of the events was enabled and then disabled, the old data is still stored in the data base. For the old data be removed, a ticket to customer care has to be opened.
How to access Analytics
To access Analytics, click on the Analytics button at the top of the screen:
View Different Charts
Collaboration Analytics provides the report data in different charts and you can easily navigate between them by choosing the necessary tab:
The following views are available:
- Flow id is the unique identifier of a call, including all call transfers.
For example, you see a call that consists of multiple parts and want to filter all its parts. You can use Flow id for this.
- Part refers to the number of transfers, starting from 0. First part of a call is a 0 transfer, the next on is the first transfer (Part=1), etc.
- In the Flags column, call flow is marked with flags (which act like tags). Currently, the following flags are available: voicemail, wizyConference, pbxConference, mobility, fax.
- The columns From MOS / To MOS (the Mean Opinion Score) display the caller / callee overall voice call quality. MOS is a rating from 1 to 5 ( 1 = the lowest score, 5 = the highest score), which is standardized by the International Telecommunications Union ITU-T. Note: Currently, MOS may not be counted for some calls, which should be improved in future releases.
- Service Number column displays a) for an incoming call: the phone number of the trunk a customer called to b) for an outcoming call: the phone number of the trunk via which the outcoming call was made and which is displayed to a customer. For internal calls, the value is Null. Service Number column is available starting from WMS 6.04.
- Ring Time displays the time when no one has picked up the call yet. Wait Time displays the waiting time (in seconds) in such cases as call put on hold, IVR etc.
In the column with the sound icon, you can download call recordings:
- In case of a WMS Network, you need to be logged in to the PBX, which the recording belongs to. Otherwise, the recording cannot be downloaded.
- If there were several recordings during a call, only the latest recording is displayed.
- Line Chart
- Area Chart
- Pie Chart
- Bar Chart
- Column Chart
- Timeline Column Chart
- Call Distribution Map
Filter Report Data
On the page that opens, you can see a report that displays data according to the filters at the top:
When you click on a filter, a pop-up window appears, which allows you to choose by which parameters you want to filter the report. E.g. clicking on the filter Direction (1), you can select inbound/ internal/ outbound calls (2):
- Currently, the selected filters are cleared after the page is reloaded. Saving filters after page reload is planned in Q4 2023
- It is also currently not possible to change the metric. The metric is always the number of calls.
The filters include:
- Direction: choose if you want to see inbound, internal, or outbound calls
- Service: select the services (Call groups) you want to be displayed
- Talk Time: select talk time (currently, the filter is available in seconds)
- Trunk: choose the trunks to be included in the report
- Tags: select available tags
- PBX: choose the necessary PBX serial(s)
- Date: choose the period by which the data should be filtered:
- Tab Rolling:
- This (minute(s), hour(s), day(s), week(s), month(s), quarter(s))
- Last (number of minute(s), hour(s), day(s), week(s), month(s), quarter(s))
- Before (<)
- After (>)
- On or after (≥)
- On or before (≤)
- Week to date
- Month to date
- Quarter to date
- Tab Fixed:
- Between / Not in between
- On (=) / Not on (!=)
- In month and year
- In quarter and year, etc.
- Name: select the user(s) to be included in the report
- ACL Group: select ACL group(s) to be displayed
- Number: choose the number/ extension to filter all incoming and outgoing calls to the selected number/ extension
- Department: select the necessary department(s) of PBX users
- Timezone: choose the timezone
- Group by: choose if you want to group the data by Status, Direction, Service, Trunk, or PBX.
For most filters, you can choose either to include or exclude data:
Save filter settings
Add a new view
After you've applied filters to the report, you can save the filter settings:
1. Click on the button Default view to the left of the filter panel at the top:
2. Click Save view:
3. Enter the name of the report with the set of filters you've applied and click Save:
The next time you open Analytics, the system automatically opens the report in the saved view. To return to the default view, click on the name of the current view at the top:
You can switch another view or Revert to default:
Click on the button to the left of the filters section on the top and select Manage views:
On the Manage views screen, you can rename the view, delete it or share it with others:
Filter data via values in the report
Starting from WMS 6.04, it is possible to filter report data by choosing necessary values right on the report:
1. Select the item you want to filter data by (e.g. Internal calls as on the screenshot below)
2. Right-click on it and press Filter:
The report is then filtered by the parameter you have just chosen:
You can select multiple filters if required (select the item on the report -> right-click on it and press Filter again).
To clear the filters, click Clear all at the top:
Choose time bucket / filters / sorting via the charts
You can also choose time bucket, apply filters or apply preferable sorting directly on the charts. For this, click on the top bottom button (1) ( in our example on the screenshot below it is "Daily Date"), and select the option you need (2):
Create scheduled report
Collaboration Analytics allows to configure scheduled reports to have them sent to email(s) at specified interval.
To schedule a report, click on the More (three dots) button (1) -> choose Schedule option (2):
On the Create Schedule screen that opens, fill out the following fields:
Click Save to save the scheduled report.
Manage scheduled reports
To manage your scheduled reports, click the More (three dots) button (1) and select Manage schedules (2):
Click More (three dots) next to the necessary report, where you get the following options:
- View run history
In case of pausing a scheduled report, its status changes to Paused:
You can resume the scheduled report any time.