|Scroll export button
- Round Robin: the next agent is selected on the list following the individual that received the last incoming call
Call All 32: all available agents are called simultaneously until one answers (no user features processed)
- Available for all devices including Web ZD and mobile apps (it is possible to disable push notifications for mobile apps, see details in the Example of the Dialplan procedure for managing Call group calls)
- This strategy supports up to 32 users (previously it supported up to 32 devices and each device of CG member was counted)
- The current delay between CG members equals 20ms to achieve almost simultaneous ringing
- User preferences (call forwarding etc) are not processed when this strategy is used (they are turned off)
- Feature is not available on old HW PBX
- When Call All 32 strategy is used, it is not possible to pick up a ringing call using the pickup group feature. Documentation: Call and Pickup Groups
- Longest Idle: the agent who answered the call the longest time ago is called
- Fewest Calls: call the agent who has the lowest number of answered calls
- Linear: agents are called sequentially starting from the first member on the list until an earlier person is no longer on the phone
- dynamically added users are called in the order in which they are added
15 - Default priority for dynamic users (appears if you set "Priority" strategy) - set priority for dynamically added call group members
Note: Starting from WMS 6.03.20230630.3, Cloud Analytics (CDR-View 2.0) was introduced, which replaces the functionality of CDR-View. See documentation for more details: Cloud Analytics (CDR-View 2.0) in Collaboration.
Call Group notifications manager
You can set up Call Group notifications manager feature that allows all users to view missed calls and voicemails notifications for specific Call groups. Follow How to set up the Call Group notifications manager feature for details.
Refer to Custom config parameters List to set up Kite group chat requests to be delivered to all call group members simultaneously.
Disable updates for BLF keys configured for Call group members members
Consult this Article for the detailed information on how disable updates for early call statutes for BLF "Colleague" configured for call group members with “Call All 10/ 32” strategy on WelcomeConsole/ WP490.
Allow overriding the timeout between calls in Call All 10/32 Call group strategy strategy
By default, when a Call group member hangs up, they don't receive an incoming call until the Call group timeout is reached. If you want to configure a Call group member to receive incoming calls as soon as they get available, use one of the options below:
Configure Autofill for Call group calls via Dialplan
Starting from WMS 6.04.20231012.1, it is possible to configure Autofill option for Call group calls via Dialplan. With Autofill enabled, calls to a Call group are distributed to available agents simultaneously. When disabled, calls are delivered in a serial manner. By default, Autofill is enabled for all call group strategies except Call All 10/32. In some cases, in busy environments with many incoming calls, with Autofill enabled the call that arrived earlier, could be delivered to an agent later than other calls.
To disable Autofill, modify the Dialplan procedure used for the group, by adding Custom application -> SET(AUTOFILL_QUEUE=false). For more details, see Dialplan applications - Admin Guide
Note: The setting is applied to calls that come via the Dialplan in which the setting is configured (not the whole queue).
Prioritize calls to a user belonging to different call groups by the longest waiting time