|Scroll export button
|Scroll PDF Exporter
From x-bees, it is possible to create new Salesforce Partner Community leads and manually log activities to Salesforce Partner Community. The user who performs an action on a Salesforce Partner Community record from x-bees is assigned as the author of this activity in Salesforce Partner Community.
- The below calls are not logged:
- Received and missed PBX calls in case of an unknown number.
- Calls that were cancelled or lasted less than 5 seconds.
- Calls between users of the same PBX/ WMS Network.
- If the lead has multiple matches, task is created for the newest lead.
- This logic applies if the duplicate lead was created after installation of the integration. Otherwise, if a lead had multiple matches before installation of the integration, the match is chosen randomly.
- When the lead match is changed, all new tasks are created for the assigned match. Old tasks are not changed.
Fixed an issue in which there was no pop-up notification about new messages sent to a group chat and no notification on the Chat tab inside the appTasks assigned to the previous match are not displayed for the new match.
Note: The logging process follows the below rules:
- If x-bees user, who adds a task or makes a call or conference with Lead or Contact, is not present in Salesforce Partner Community, the task in Salesforce Parter Community is displayed as created by user who installed the integration. Otherwise, the task is displayed as created by user, who actually created the task, or had a call or conference with Salesforce Lead or Contact.
- When the user who manually logged the activity is not in Salesforce Partner Community, in the Task Information section a comment is added informing whom the task was created by.
- Internal activities, which involve only x-bees users are not logged.
- In case of a conference with multiple Leads or Contacts, a task is created for each Lead or Contact that has a match in Salesforce Partner Community.
- If a Lead's owner is present in the conference, the Lead's owner is displayed as the creator of the task for this Lead. Otherwise, the creator is the user who installed the integration.