|Scroll export button
On this page, you can find detailed description of the Cloud Analytics (CDR-View 2.0) feature in Collaboration which provides all the information you need to keep on top of your business.
Created: July 2023
Updated: September 2023
WMS Beta 6.03.20230630.3 or higher
- License: UC-Premium
- ACL rules set in WMS:
- can use analytics: adds display of the Analytics button in Collaboration
- can see analytics: lets to choose which groups data will be available in Analytics reports
Events sending / data gathering should be enabled in WMS -> PBX -> Features -> Cloud Analytics. It is automatically activated if a PBX or whole WMS Network are running in the Cloud. In case of a standalone Virtual/ Hardware PBX, or if there is a mix of Cloud and Virtual/ Hardware PBXs in a WMS Network, Cloud Analytics should be enabled manually by admin. Documentation: WMS Settings Menu - Admin Guide (Features section).
Note: If sending of the events was enabled and then disabled, the old data is still stored in the data base. For the old data be removed, a ticket to customer care has to be opened.
How to access Analytics
To access Analytics, click on the Analytics button at the top of the screen:
- Name: enter title for your scheduled report
- Description (optional): provide description if required; the description is included in the body of the email
- choose the preferred option: Every N minutes / Hourly / Daily / Weekly / Monthly
- select at which time the report should be sent
- choose day for sending the scheduled report
- Select views: select which reports you would like to receive. In case you have saved views (reports with applied filters), they are available here.
Type: choose if you want to receive the report in PDF or CSV
- CSV files are sent only for the visualisations that have tables.
- For PDF, you can turn the toggle on next to Show advanced PDF settings and configure the following options:
- Format: Liveboard or Visualisations
- Layout: Landscape or Portrait
- Select tabs to download: choose if you want to receive all or specific charts only
- Branding: decide if page number should be included
- Footer text: enter text for the footer of the report
- Recipients: you are automatically added as recipient of the report. You can also add other users or groups to send the report to
Click Save to save the scheduled report.