|Scroll export button
The document describes how to start a conference in x-bees and use x-bees conference features.
x-bees documentation: link.
Created: November 2023
Screen sharing issue on macOS using Google Chrome
Due to detected issues in Google Chrome, it might be impossible to use screen sharing.
To resolve the issue, take the following steps:
- To use the feature, click three dots (More actions) -> Enable Picture-in-Picture:
2. When enabled, picture-in-picture view of the selected / active user stays on top of your other windows. Hovering the mouse over the picture-in-picture screen, you have the following options:
- Mute/ unmute
- Start/ stop video
- Leave conference
- Back to tab (returns you to the x-bees tab with the conference and disables the Picture-in-Picture option)
Also, on the picture-in-picture view, you can see:
- if microphone of a user is enabled or not
- raised hands: names of the first three users who raised hands as well as how many more raised hands there are
- preview of videos
Other control options
In addition to being able to decide whether participants should start with their webcams and microphones enabled/ disabled, there are other options available for PBX users: